- In the LEGO Inventor workshop, children will get to learn how to motorize their LEGO model by attaching a motor and sensors, and program their model to move it the way they want. With the use of LEGO Education WeDo Set, children will be able to bring their creations to life, The three topics we have this year are Spring Racing, Meeting Emi the Sea Lion and the Night Safari.
- A variety of LEGO Education Sets will be used during the workshops, and those are part of the teaching tools for the center, therefore the finished products cannot be brought home.
If parents are interested in purchasing any LEGO Education Set, they are welcome to purchase it at the center.
Terms and Conditions:
- LEGO Education Afterschool Workshop(s) application will be processed on first-come-first serve basis.
- Once purchase has been confirmed, no further confirmation is needed
- LEGO Education Afterschool Workshop(s) cannot be refunded or transfered to any third party after enrollment has been confirmed.
- LEGO Education Afterschool Workshop(s) will be cancelled once Typhoon Singal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted. Students are allowed to reschedule their Workshop(s) within the chosen Center, which was affected, by Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm during that Workshop period.
- LEGO Education Afterschool Programs Authorized Center(s) reserves the rights on any changes.
- LEGO Education Afterschool Programs Authorized Center(s) cannot be held liable for injuries or illnesses which children may sustain from their participation in any of the activities.